The Nasio Trust’s 2022 Achievements
At the start of each new year, we look back and take a moment to celebrate the things you have helped us to achieve over the last year.
We’ve produced a simple infographic illustrating some of the highlights. Click here to download it now.
For a full rundown of our 2022 in numbers – see below!
- 19,613 Patients treated at the medical centre
- 502 Babies delivered
- 2,075 National hospital insurance fund enrolments for vulnerable families
- 4,079 vaccinations administered
Community & Volunteering
- 48 Fundraising event attendees
- 7 Kilimanjaro climbers
- 12 Interns
- 42 Student volunteers
Education & Child Welfare
- 331 Children’s education sponsored
- 25 Grade A students enrolled on Exceptional Students programme
- 43 Adults attending literacy and numeracy lessons
- 50 Teen packs distributed to adolescents
- 3,700 Students trained in SRH
- 1,500 Home visits made
- 600 Farmers supported
- 62 Hens donated
- 129 Kitchen gardens started
- 6,720 Litres of dairy milk produced for our children
- 672 Trees and seedlings planted
- 52.8kg Of spirulina produced
Without the help of supporters like you none of this would have been possible. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.