2018 Celebrating A Wonderful Year – Top Ten Highlights
2018 was a fantastic year for the Nasio Trust! We celebrated so many achievements marking more steady progress towards breaking the cycle of poverty in Kenya and beyond.
There are so many things we could list, but here are our top-ten highlights…
- Our first orphan graduated from university with a teaching degree (Japheth – pictured on this page!).
- 400 students received school uniforms.
- 20 Nasio Trust guardians completed adult education.
- We built 4 houses for families.
- 360 reusable sanitary towels were distributed.
- We treated more than 700 people with jiggers.
- 8,740 patients were treated at the Nasio Medical Centre.
- 65 malnourished children were regularaly given Spirulina to strengthen their immune systems.
- 226 babies safely delivered – also at the Nasio Medical Centre.
- Over 400 children supported at our Early Childhood Development Centres.
We’re already planning the ways we can make 2019 even more successful, and with the support of amazing people like you, we’re certain it will be. Thank you.
From all of us here at Nasio to all of you and your families, we wish you a happy, healthy and enjoyable New Year.